Instructions on Using the Wand
The Wellness Wand incorporates a new technology from Asia, which
allows universal life energy, sometimes called zero point energy or
Prana, to be focused through the tip of a stainless steel tube shaped
like a pen. It works through a combination of crystals, minerals, and magnets combined in a special fusion process. There are many ways to utilize the Wellness Wand and we'll list a few on this page.
It's important to keep in mind the following guidelines that when using the wand:
1. As soon as you hold the wand in your hand, you are adding your energies and intentions to it. Please clear your space and ask for the highest good to manifest.
2. If you want to demonstrate the wand to others, be sure and ask their permission before you point it in their direction so as not to violate their free will.
Ways of application
(These are just suggestions. Try your own experiments and see what works):
1. Move the wand in a clockwise circle 3, 6, 9, or 18 times near the part of the body you want to energize. If you are having aches, pains, or need healing, use it for 3 minutes or more on the particular areas involved.
2. Touch the tip of the wand to your fingertips and rotate it. Do the same for the energy points on your palms of both hands. Then move the wand 6-12 inches away and move in a clockwise circle as above.
3. Do the same with your toes and
bottom of your feet. This will stimulate the acupuncture meridians.
4. If you get headaches, use the tip of the wand as a message tool to put pressure on your temples and the back of your neck (the occipital area, where the neck meets the base of the skull) . The combination of pressure plus the energy of the wand can accelerate the release of the pain.
5. If you are working on another person, do the same moves as outlined above. If you are sensitive to energies, you'll intuitively feel the areas of the body, which need balancing.
6. If you are a healer who is already doing energy work, you may experiment using the wand for increased connection and less drain on yourself.
Using the wand to energize food and water:
1. Many of you are familiar with Dr. Emoto's experiments with blessing water. Wand your drinking water. Use a glass container or an open bowl or glass when doing this, since plastic may block the energy of the wand. Wand the water without touching the wand to it, and then put the wand in the water and stir it for a few minutes.
2. People report that leaving the wand in the fridge freshens the food and makes it last longer.
3. Wand the food on your plate before you eat it to
raise its frequency.
Although we haven't done this extensively, some limited testing indicates that the wand could be used as a focusing device to send energy long distance. When you are on the phone with someone, try wanding them and see if they can feel the energy. This might also work if you wand a picture of someone.
Ways of testing and proving to yourself that the wand works.
1. Cut a lemon in half. Physically separate the two halves by a few feet and "wand" one of the halves. Taste the unwanded half and then the wanded half. Most people notice less sourness in the half that was wanded.
2. Pour 2 glasses of wine and wand one. Compare the taste of the two.
3. Carefully wand the right side of your head for a few minutes. Compare how the right side feels with the left side after being wanded.
4. If you are experienced with applied kinesiology, certain muscle tests will become greatly strengthened when particular areas of the body are wanded. More on this later.
We reiterate that when using the wand, keep your intention high and pure and you will get better results.
The suggestions made on this page are guidelines only. There is no claim that this wand can cure or heal. It seems to have the ability to transmit energy into the body energy systems. If you have serious illness or pain, we recommend seeing your doctor.
copyright 2010 - Wellness Wand - all rights reserved
1308 Colorado Blvd. 593
e-mail - info at wellnesswand.net
zero-point nano technology